re: [IP] women's cycles and basal rates

Wish I could give some wonderful insight. However since being on the pump,
my bs are all over the place. The only thing somewhat consistant was that I
would go very low some days in the late afternoon. I do a basal change .2
units lower from 2p - 7p. Other than that I pretty much am all over the
board. I also at times run high in the afternoons, but my endo was concerned
about the lows as I showed up at his clinic with a 27!!! in Jan and didn't
have any signs. I do seem to go back to normal immediately after my period.

Good luck.

dxd 7/77
pumping since 12/98