[IP] Damn.....For Sara

Been there close but not quite what you've been through.  The bleeding is very
demoralizing.  One of the few things that had put me in tears in life.  Been
doing the on and off bleeding from 6/95 to about 2 years ago with a little of
and on since, but not enough to challenge driving, etc.  I feel for you.  Had
to stop doing a part of my job once for 2 months as I cleared.

Was it you who pointed out how diabetes predisposes to so many things?  Yup.
For those with any medical training, something to have to come to grips with
to get thru training.  Was always kind of nice to be studying one that I
Didn't have a higher chance of.

Hang in there.   Linda