Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

Hi Sue
Just wanted you to know that it eventually levels out.
I was twelve when I was dxd so my diabetes was pretty much doomed from the
start, at least for the next few years....it did even out though!
Just got to remember to be patient and not expect too much if terms of ideal
control....at least Amy has the pump.  It should make it easier to
counteract any sudden highs!  I was on 2 injections a day so there was
basically nothing to do but continuously fool with amounts..nothing ever
worked...every day was different...wish I had the pump back then!!

Anyway, don't let it frustrate you or Amy too much.
Good luck,