Re: Day One (again), was: [IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

In the last year I have learned that there are times when you have to take
control of your health care.  I always assumed that the dr was always right
until I had 2 in a row that didn't have a clue.  After changing to the 3rd dr
and finding out that I wasn't completely wrong the whole time and being told by
a CDE that sometimes the medical profession should be told what you think and
how you want to proceed with things, I started taking control.  Now I make sure
they know what it is I want and if I feel strongly enough to reject their
advise.  You did the right thing and Im sure things will progress much better