[IP] Stop the itching!!

Alright all...suggestions please!  The past few weeks or so my sites are
killing me!!!  I use the Sils and Humalog.  Like 3 minutes after I put a
new site in I start burning, I know that is the Humalog (that's been
ever since I started pumping) but lately it is followed by severe
itching and the site immediately turns bright red and stays that way
until I change it?!?!?!  I tried deeper sites and then shallower
sites...what could it be?!  Any suggestions?!  (It is not the sticky
stuff either)  Can someone just all of a sudden develop an allergic
reaction to humalog?!  Aaarrgghh, it itches!!!  -Tonya D.