Re: [IP] quick question

email @ redacted wrote:

The site looks ok, just a small area where
you could see the adhesive was on it. He has sensitive skin..

You may want to make sure he isn't sensitive to the adhesive.  Before I decided
to get the pump I asked for different samples of the tape (had prior problems
with tape).  This was a good thing for me to do as I found out that I am
allergic to one of the tapes. (felt irritated, like it was rubbing something,
that night I took the tape off I had a red place that was there for about 2 days
and you can still tell where it was.