Hi Everyone,

Now that the new chat rooms are up and running, we'd like to set up some
pre-arranged times, topics, and, in the future, guests.

We'd like your input on all of the above, so send me (email @ redacted) your
time preferences and topic and guest suggestions.

My guess is that we'll set up at least several different pre-arranged times
to accomodate not only the different schedules of everyone, but the
different time and geographic zones too.

Please email me privately so that (a) I'm sure to see your post and (b) we
don't clutter the list.

Thanks for your suggestions!

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)