Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

Tara wrote - "I can't wait to hear what other women on the site have been
Gosh, I can't wait until Amy starts her period so we can make some heads or
tails out of her bgs lately!! Her endo echoed that sentiment too!!! Hormones
are going bonkers the past few weeks, so between that, her tremendous growth
lately, and starting track and trying to figure out temp. basals and decreases
for exercise (sooo much different than basketball!!) we are having just a
great time!! :o)
Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12, pumping since June of '98