Re: [IP] Software for Managing Diabetes

<< Problem is I have no control over the reports.  I can't specify that I
 only want blood sugars and data from last week, or last month.  I get
 everything it has in memory no matter what. >>
There is a section on the program (options, I think) where you can uncheck
what you want to print out. You can also clear the memory from the previous
Barbara B.