Re: [IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

<<  I have a work friend that also
 just started on the pump, and her team has her on 5 basals (yes, 11 does
 awfully excessive, even for an experienced pumper), and fixed boluses for her
 meals, no matter what her blood sugars are! She has had so many lows this 1st
 week and a half of pumping, >>
This sounds like an old time methd of pump management. Designed for failure.
No one ests the same meal day after day at the same time, one of themain
reasons for the pump.  Tell your friend aboutthis group. Better yet, tell your
friend to tell the "team" about this group. Someone needs their pump
management info updated. (Sticking my neck out on this one!  But I am
Barbara B.