Re: [IP] women cycles and basal rates

I am in the process of trying to figure out how different my sugars are at
what point in my cycle...all I know so far is that they tend to go slightly
up the week before!  I've been relying on extra boluses to even the sugars
out but if I can master the trend maybe I'll come up with new basal rates
for that week...although I don't really like the thought of having to fool
around with basal rate changes all the time!

I can't wait to hear what other women on the site have been noticing!