Re: [IP] Humolog & Velosulin BR

Hi Linda
I use straight humalog in the pump and I know other people do the same.  I
love the idea of only having humalog because I hate the unpredictability of
the longer acting insulins.

Humalog makes eating and bolusing easy too...I take my insulin as I  eat!!

You HAVE to be a frequent BG tester though...if something goes wrong with
the pump or tubing and you're not getting any insulin, you really have NO
insulin in your body fairly quickly.  I guess it depends on how comfortable
you would feel with just humalog alone.

Give it a try....