[IP] Humolog & Velosulin BR

Looking for info on the stability of the Humolog Insulin in the pump.
Currently use Velosulin BR and have been doing so for about  four or
five years.   It absorbs so slowly, that I must take at least one hour
before eating or my blood sugar and insulin peaks do not match.
Insulin peak at about five hours and glucose peaks at about the same
time if taken one hour before meals,  Otherwise the insulin will not
peak soon enough and experience an uncomfortable hight.
Can Humolog be used straight in pump or must it be mixed with Velosulin,
if so what mix is the most common one being used?  I think the stability
of Velosulin would be important to have some reserve on board.
 Feedback appreciated,