Re: [IP] Software for Managing Diabetes

-----Original Message-----
>Anyway, I feel if I have the right tools to help me analize whats
>happening it would be a benefit.  Too bad its not an exact science, a?
Hang in there it gets better. Work with your group, go bite at a time try to
ge nite time basal right, then morning, then afternoon then evening. Basals
are most important, and then get the bolus carb to insulin ration. If you
don't have it get Pumping Insulin. With all the help on here and other
sites, you can get the knowledge, and knowledge is power.
You will win.