[IP] pumping

Today, after a very frustrating day I decided to go out to dinner. While
sitting at the table checking bgs with my 2 kids,a waiter came over to ask us
about the meter. Imagine our surprise when he turned around on his belt was a
minimed insulin pump.He came and sat down with us on his break and we talked
diabetes. Hes a med student and I invited him to join our ip group.Hes only
been d for 5(?) years or so but loves pumping!!!!!!Maybe he'll be our 1100
member! Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers

**Frustrating day cuz our insurance company has now decided to DENY pump
supplies. Time for another fight, atleast I have others to lean on now.  :<{