[IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

Bob - I'm sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. But, I'm glad you
brought up the "regimen" they have you on, as I have a work friend that also
just started on the pump, and her team has her on 5 basals (yes, 11 does sound
awfully excessive, even for an experienced pumper), and fixed boluses for her
meals, no matter what her blood sugars are! She has had so many lows this 1st
week and a half of pumping, and she knows that my daughter is doing things so
completely opposite of her. Maybe Barb or another CDE here can give some
answers about why the difference? Barb? Anyone??
Sue Tappendorf