Re: [IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

Bob,

Call the doctor that recommended pump therapy, your MiniMed rep and discuss this
with them.  Then call your HMO and let them know that this isn't working with
the "research group" Put it nicely but let them know they don't know what the
&*#$ they are doing.

Just my opinion
Donna