[IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

11 different basal rates?  How did they come up with that?  I like to think
of basal rates in 3 hour time blocks (midnight to 3 am, lowest insulin
needs; 3-6 am, Dawn phenomenon, need a little bit more; etc.)  It is very
helpful to look at sugars for 3 hours at a time, and if they're falling
during that time, decrease the basal rates.  I doubt that you'll find the
basals are very different during most of the blocks of time, anyways. One
thing I've noticed, and I'd love to have the IP feedback on this, is that
when there's too much insulin in a person's system as evidenced by several
hours of low sugars (not just an isolated low), it seems like it takes a
while to "wear off", even with meals and decreased boluses.  Does that
happen to others of you?

I second Michael's motion - get Pumping Insulin by the fasted way you can,
read it backward and forward, then adjust your own basal rates.  And try not
to get too frustrated - startup wasn't easy for all of us, unfortunately.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, pumping for 6 months now.