[IP] Megan's A1C

Hi guys,

I have been lurking back in the digest verson for the past few months. After a
year of pumping I am proud to say my 6 year that has had diabetes 5 years had
an A1C of 6.8%!! tHAT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!!. It has taken almost 9
months to really get all of the things with the pump sorted out but it is a
wonderful device that has changed our lives. Thanks to all of you that helped
us in that first difficult year-Mike, Bob. Ted, Sara, kasey, Sam,Renee etc.
what a great group!!

Judy C.