[IP] List Membership Growth

Congratulations to all of you for contributing to a really fine forum
on diabetes and the pump. The quality of the information that is
available here never ceases to amaze me.

What started a year and a half ago with a handful of people now has
almost 1100 list members and we are adding new members at the rate of
100 a month!! Awesome people!!!

On Feb 24, I sent the notice to the list about the 1000th member and
yesterday we cracked 1085. I expect in the next day or two 1100 will
be breached.

Sounds like the stock market instead of a mail list. Keep up the good
work and help spread the "gospel" about pumping insulin.