Re: [IP] Can someone please explain this basal regimen to me...

In a message dated 3/16/99 9:10:09 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<The basals are set in 11 different
time slices with the values going up after breakfast, lunch
and dinner times.  The bolus values are only to vary by the
amount of my Bg value at the time of the meal >>

I don't see how this regimen could work without not only eating at precisely
the same times but also eating approximately the same things.  It is certainly
not designed for flexibility.