RE: [IP] RE: Trouble admitting problems, doing DM things, etc..................

Jill,

	I agree with you whole-heartedly.  I control my diabetes extremely well and
have had problems now and then. It affects everyone so individually and none
of us can predict with certainty how things will go in the future. We need
to let the people who make health care decisions in Washington know what
this disease is all about. It is serious business. I think we all deal with
it well despite the obstacles  - but it still can cause serious
complications under the best of circumstances.  We just need to do our part,
writing our law makers and at the same time love life and enjoy every day to
the fullest extent!!!!!

Judy Goetsch (email @ redacted)