Re: : [IP] Trouble with diabetes/venting--AN ANGRY Response TO NON DIABETIC People

Thank you, Theressa!!!!!!!!!  I agree with you.  I have my faults and
none of them are because of my diabetes.  Nobody in my family treats
me any different because of my condition.  I know that someday I may
have problems because of diabetes but on the other hand, I may get
cancer in the future too.  Life is here to enjoy!!!!  I have bad days
and I curse at this disease but it will not beat me.  I have a life
and I will live it to the fullest.  I will deal with future problems
when they come.  Today is today - tomorrow will be dealt with