Re: [IP] Tomorrow

    Wishing your whole family GOOD LUCK tomorrow on your new venture...as a
dear cyber friend of your "pump angel" Julia, I know that you'll be in good
hands, with her only a phone call away. My heart goes out to all of you
Canadian parents of kids with diabetes because from what I've heard, your
access to "state of the art" endocrinological care is limited....which makes
your persistence in pursuing a pump for your child that much more admirable.
Don't worry if it's NOT smooth sailing initially...everyone here has had
his/her own variable "learning curve", but unlike the days of MDI, pumping
almost always affords you yet another avenue to pursue when things aren't
going right. Keep us posted!

Regards, Renee