Re: [IP] Trouble with diabetesRe: [IP] Trouble with diabetes

Natalie,

The only thing that really bothers me with having Diabetes in the family so much
is that I know any kids I have are highly likely to get diabetes.  We always
thought I would get it from my mothers side (type 2) and thought I had when
diagnosed.  (Diagnosed Type 2 now the endo says Im Type 1, Im not sure if they
really know.) Now they are thinking Im Type 1 so it probably came from the other
side of the family.

Thank God for disposable needles and now the pump!

Donna