[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #874

*       MMT-372 43" Combo Set (10 catheters/5 tubing sets)
*       MMT-374 23" Combo Set (10 catheters/5 tubing sets)
        In reference to the combo sets, I would assume that this means that the tubing is reuseable?
MY  question...I have a box of 24"  infusion sets, would it be ok to use only the catheter and reuse a
42"  tubing and if so, how many times can you reuse the tubing?  I find that the 24" tubing is not long
enough to come thru the neck opening in my robe and then to the pocket .