Re: [IP] RE: Trouble admitting problems, doing DM things, etc..................

Thank you Jill for your perspective on living with DM.  I thought the
same thing as I read your post, that those with complications who are
significantly affected in their lives are often "in the closet" we talk
of a person with DM, the "hidden disease".  We need your perspective as
all others here, and out in the greater society.

Janet Riganti