[IP] tubing

I use the same tubing as long as possible - sometimes it is kinda sticky and
discolored...at least 2 weeks if not more, as long as I am not having highs
casued by a clogged tubing, so I have tons of spare tubings if you want them -
i dont have spare catheters, but would be more than willing to donate a couple
if you need them

I also reuse the reservoir for as long as there is marking on the syringe and
the O-rings are still in place.

who has the list of 101 things to do with spare tubing?