Re: [IP] Trouble admitting problems

Yes, that is exactly the attitude I have about my condition.  I've been
Type I for 20+ years.  I am just thankful that I have a disease that I
have some control over.  I see many people out there far worse off than
myself. There are no guarantees, after all.  I don't think anyone can
get through life completely trouble-free---be it physically,
mentally....whatever.  We all have our challenges to face.

I think having diabetes from a young age helped me to cope. I accept it
and I'm just glad I can still be independent and self-supporting.  I
don't really remember what life was like before diabetes; it's just
something I've always had to deal with.

>From: Stacey Phillips <email @ redacted>
<<I can face the world more or less pain free.  Be lucky for what you
have because tomorrow you never know.  Enjoy it and SMILE.>>