Re: [IP] Any Advice on Pump Breakage/Loss Insurance?

I don't know about the insurance but I know my pump hits the floor often.  The
real early pumps (1982ish) used to sometimes go crazy when you dropped them,
but since then, they are mostly pretty safe.  The leather (or fabric, or
whatever) case does keep the outside of the pump from getting dented up, but
that's really the biggest risk from droppage.