Re: [IP] Relocating in MICHIGAN...please help :)

You are in luck!  Both hospitals have excellent endos that KNOW pumps!

At Northern Michigan Hospital (Petoskey), the endo is Dr. Lee Brunner.
He has been doing pump therapy for many years.  The educator at the
hospital is Sara Willey.

At Munson Medical Center (Traverse City), the endo is Dr. Errol
Rushovich.  He, too, has been doing the pump for many years.  His office
nurse, Inger, is very familiar with diabetes, having some family members
that are Type 1.  The educators in Traverse City are many, but my
contact there is usually Linda Bratsis.

Let me know if you need any further info...I'd love to help!

Also, as you are passing through, why not take a side trip to Saginaw,
and meet a fellow pumper?  I'd ove to meet you!

Mike Maturen