Re: : [IP] Trouble with diabetes/venting

At 04:43 AM 3/15/1999  Michael wrote:
>> tried to tell me today that pumps aren't widely promoted by doctors
>> because the research shows they don't really impact on control.

Even if that was true, a pump still lets you live a more normal life. Your
doctor should be equally concerned about the quality of life as well as the
BG numbers (if not, you need to find another doctor). The flexibility
afforded by the pump, all by itself makes it worth every penny to me.