Re: [IP] Trouble admitting problems "doing" DM or hearing about

My insurance company was balking at me when I would show up after 20-25 days
and need another 200 strips.  They said that I had used my month's supplies.
I had my prescription changed to 300 per month, and now I have extra left
every month.  Had they simply believed that I wasn't hoarding strips, or
selling them on the black market, they would be spending less every

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/