Re: [IP] Life insurance

I got $200,000 coverage(Term, 20 year) for $635 per year from Allstate.  I
am a 32 year old non-smoking(2 years) diabetic, with no complications, and
my last hbA1c was 5.9.  I have had diabetes since for 27 years.  You might
check around.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/