Re: [IP] Trouble admitting problems "doing" DM or hearing about

> constantly being worried about getting supplies and being told
> testing is "not necessary more than 2 times a day." by the insurance
> company so they will only reimburse partially my test strips.  It is
> horrible.  However, when I think of the alternative, I feel I am
> blessed and just ploud onward.

Even if they use this flawed logic, your policy probably requires
them to reimburse you full if your physician has said you should
check (he will of coures write a letter). Contact MM or D for a
sample letter of necessity on the strips.