From: M Haddad <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Sunday, March 14, 1999 10:02 PM
Subject: [IP] Any Advice on Pump Breakage/Loss Insurance?

Despite best of intentions, our 10-yr. old daughter's MiniMed pump hits the
floor occasionally.  Fortunately, there has never been any damage.  Our
State Farm agent says that our homeowners policy does not cover the pump
and an All Perils policy would be required to get coverage for breakage or
loss.  I would like to know what other people are doing for insurance.
Does medical insurance cover breakage or loss?