[IP] Relocating in MICHIGAN...please help :)

or anyone that can help ;)

I'm moving to the Petoskey/Charlevoix, MI area in the very near future.  I
just started pump therapy last week, and am a little anxious about switching
Dr.'s and CDE's.  I plan to stay here for another 1-2 months to get things
situated with my pump. Any contacts that you have in that area, especially
Northern Michigan Hospital, or in Traverse City would be GREATLY appreciated.

I currently live in the metro Detroit area and use the Henry Ford Health
System.  Wish I could take my CDE with me!!!   lol

Be Well,