[IP] Announce: Miss America to attend MA Diabetes Day on the Hill

The Massachusetts Diabetes Day on the Hill will take place in the Great Hall
of the Massachusetts State House (Beacon Hill, Boston) on Wednesday March
24th from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This year Miss America, Nicole Johnson, will
attend the event and speak during the luncheon.

We are trying to persuade the Massachusetts legislature to pass a law that
would require health insurance companies in Massachusetts to provide
coverage for all diabetes-related medical costs.

This year we expect over 600 people to attend. Anyone who is affected by
diabetes (has diabetes themselves, or has a family member or friend with
diabetes) is welcome to the event.

For more details, please e-mail me at: