Re: [IP] Medic bracelet

Ellie wrote

> Maybe some knowledgeable person will be able to help me.  I am having a
> bracelet made up.  They will engrave necessary info on it, but there is a
> limited amount of space.  I use the pump, am allergic to: Penicillin,
> Morphine, Codeine & Sulfa.  Need to abbreviate or omit some of this info
> get it to fit a small bracelet.

I suggest getting the actual Medic Alert Bracelet.  I would never be
without the wealth of information they have on file for me if someone were
to call the 1 - 800 number and provide them with my ID.  I am assuming you
are referring to a bracelet that is more like a piece of jewellery.

I have had my bracelet for 30 of my 35 years and wear is constantly.  I
believe that its rather utilitarian appearance ensures that it will never
be missed or mistaken for jewellery.

For Quality & Creativity
Paula Berketo Landscape Architect and A Piece of Cake
5731 Deerbrook Street, Niagara Falls L2G 7V7
e-mail email @ redacted