[IP] to susan

My son is 11 and also has ADHD. We are putting him on the pump real soon. It
does take extra efforts to get him to do things, but I still think he is a
great candidate for the pump. Write me anytime and we can compare notes.
Initially, that is one of the reasons the insurance turned us down along with
his age, and not being diabetic long enough. It is still the best way to deal
with his Diabetes. What medicine is your child on for the ADHD. Kevin is on
Tenex now because we had troubles with Ritalin.

Good luck.

Robin Ramm