Re: : [IP] Trouble with diabetes/venting

In a message dated 3/15/99 12:06:44 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  don't you hate it when
 you accidentally pee in the toilet the next day & screw up the whole
 test?" >>

How about when you *don't* "accidentally pee in the toilet ...," get it done
all right -- and then the lab tech drops your jug and spills everything!!!!
And you have to do it all over again. I'm the only person I know (so far)
who's been comped a urine test!

(and next time I'll tell you about carrying a jar around in my purse the next
day so I could "go" in it while I was out on appointments ...)

Hey ... ain't we got fun?