re: [IP] Medic bracelet

Try something like I have on mine from Medic Alert... Diabetes, Insulin
Dependent, (EMT's will notice the pump), Allergic to Sulfa , Penicillin.
They generally wont try to give you Morphine or Codeine in an emergency
situation. Hope it helps.

Jim

Maybe some knowledgeable person will be able to help me.  I am having a
medic
bracelet made up.  They will engrave necessary info on it, but there is
alimited
amount of space.  I use the pump, am allergic to: Penicillin,Morphine,
Codeine
& Sulfa.  Need to abbreviate or omit some of this info toget it to fit a
small bracelet.  Can anyone tell me what is important and howto abbreviate
so
medics would understand.  Appreciate any help I get.  I lovethis group!
Thanks,
 Ellie