Re: [IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submissionfrom["John Neale" <email @ redacted>]

Sometimes alcohal can increase the scar tissue.  Check your preps.  You
might want to switch to plain old soap and water.   It probably doesn't
have much effect on how long your site will last (that seems to be an issue
of humalog tolerance) but it will have some effect on how fast it heals.
Hand lotion with vitamin e and/or aloe can help speed things up a little
too.  So will good control.  Even so, it should be about a week before a
site is really reusable (entirely) and you're probably better off waiting a
month or more between usages.  This will cut down on the long term (the
ones that start somewhere between 8 and 10 years in) problems.

Good luck!