Re: [[IP] Re:]

Hello Mychelle;
 Don Mickelson here.. 43 yrs IDDM, pumping 8mo. now, prior to the pump, I
would experience unawareness one or two times a month using NPH&R ,with the
pump& Humalog no experiences at all ... I use to convulse a lot at night, now
I wake up and know I need to eat, its almost like being normal!!! Its the only
way to go!!! I am 55 y/o 5'9'' tall 165# feel great and fully
functional......gladly pay the price of thousands of hypos, in exchange for my
health!!  I dont even need glasses to drive, just to read.
 Hope I helped.. Take care