Re: [IP] Trying a Silhouette :(

At 09:46 AM 3/14/1999  Mary Jean Renstrom wrote:
>>I put it in at about a 30 degree angle -- I have enough subcutaneous fat
>>to do that -- and there is no blood or anything around the hole -- so I
>>just don't know whether I'm going to be able to use Silhouettes or not.
>>I like the fact that they disconnect "on-site" rather than having the
>>bulky connector thingie, but can't use them if they hurt!!!!
>>Any ideas?

Try a shallow angle... some of us use a little as 10-15 degrees. My basic
rule, is: "if it hurts, try it again". So, if it is painful, I just pull it
out and try in a different spot, direction or angle. I find that if I'm too
near the muscle layer I'll feel a lot of discomfort from the set. There's
no reason to be in pain from these things.