[IP] log sheets

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone has the log sheets that come with the book,
The Pocket Pancreas? I am looking for something smaller than the sheets we are
using now for Amy. I've looked at the samples of the one's at this site, but
still looking for one that does all we would like. Currently she uses the one
in the back of "Pumping Insulin", and we love it, though it is one sheet per
day and rather large. Guess I'm too lazy to make our own! Anyway, I am
thinking about purchasing the book so we can get the log sheets, but would
like to see what they are like 1st. If anyone has a scanner and can scan me
one, I sure would appreciate it.
Sue Tappendorf