Re: [IP] insurance (tara)

I live in MD and was turned down by one company for a personal policy.  But
after I got married, my husbands company put me on his insurance NO QUESTIONS
Asked.  He works for a big company though.  My understanding is if they give you
insurance then they have to cover preexisting conditions.  However, I don't
think they have to give you insurance.

Good Luck
Donna