Re: [IP] insurance (tara)

About the insurance thing and pre-existing conditions...

I'm in the process of checking it all out with the insurance that my father
has now...who will cover me for as long as I'm in school.  I'm hoping that
they will cover me longer!!

I know that any new Canadian insurance that I try to get doesn't have to
cover any pre-existing conditions...I'll have to find a job that hasn't a
pretty generous health plan, I think.  Maybe I'll find a loop hole through
the company I'm with now.  Who knows?  I   have to keep trying until
something gives though...I'm too stubborn to go back on multi-dosing.

I'll keep you posted!