>Hi, I would like to get to the downloaded insulin-pumpers-digest thing but
>what the heck is a text editor? I couldn't get it on my aol file. I don't even
>know if I'm using the right terminology. Thanks,

If you have Windows there is a program called Notepad that comes with the
package. Notepad is a simple text editor. Try looking under
Programs/Accessories from your Start key. Notepad is designed for editing
small files... if the digest is too large, try Wordpad instead. Wordpad
also comes with Windows.