Re: [IP] insurance (tara)

I am finding that they have to insure you but can't charge what ever they
want.  I am dealing with a few insurance hassles since we swithced in
Jan.  HO/PPO/ whereever plan, I was told HMO everything was covered, now
I am getting different stories and it is too late to get back on other
insurance we had.  Any suggestions?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]